ABSENTEE BALLOTS WILL BE AVAILABLE
Absentee ballots for the November 8, 2022, General Election will be available to be voted at the Courthouse Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm beginning September 27, 2022. In person voting is also available during the lunch hour 12 – 1:00 pm by appointment. Saturday voting will be available at the courthouse on November 5, 2022, from 8:00 am till 12:00 noon.
Check our county website http://www.daviesscountymo.gov and click on Election Info to view the Sample Ballot or call the office for more info. Stop by or call the Clerk’s office for an absentee ballot application.
You may vote without having your return envelope notarized if you fall into this category. Please call the County Clerk’s office if you are unsure if you qualify for this reason. Many people do qualify.
- #2 Incapacity or confinement due to a current illness or disability (and your caregiver is also eligible)
You may also vote absentee if you are prevented from going to the polls for any of the following reasons. Envelope must be notarized or returned to the courthouse in person so it can be certified.
- #1 Away from your home on election day (work or pleasure)
- #3 Religious belief or practice
- #4 Employment by an election authority at a location other than your home polling place
- #5 Incarceration
- #6 Certified participation in the address confidentiality program, Safe at Home
The last day to mail out an absentee ballot for this election is October 26, 2022, at 5:00 pm. Absentee voting will still be available in person at the courthouse until Monday, November 7, 2022, at 5:00 pm. If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 660-663-3300, extension 4 or visit our county website at www.daviesscountymo.gov and click on Election Info.
Ronetta Burton, Election Authority