Become an Election Worker
Daviess County Elections is currently recruiting election workers for upcoming elections. Election workers are a critical part of the election process. This is a great opportunity to serve your community and earn extra money in the process. Print this poll worker application to be a part of our team!
- You must be registered to vote in Missouri, and you must meet all voter eligibility requirements.
- You must be available to work on Election Day from 5:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. or until all of the closing procedures have been completed. The next election is on November 8, 2022.
- Junior Poll Workers must be 16 yrs old, but less than 18 yrs old on Election Day, and work a few hours of the day.
- You must be available to attend one training class
Election workers are paid a stipend for volunteering. The stipend is set by the Daviess County Election Authority.
- Supervisory Election Judge – $200
- Election Judge/Poll Worker – $160
- Junior Poll Worker – $11/hr or volunteer credit
- Poll Cleaner – $150
- Write-In, Absentee, Verification & Public Test Judges – $50-$75
- Training Class Attendance – $30
If you’re interested in being an election worker, contact us at email@example.com or print the application above and mail to the County Clerk’s office at 102 North Main Street, Gallatin, MO 64640.
Classes are always the week before the election. Class size is limited to six persons. First come, first served.
- Monday, Morning Class – 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Monday, Afternoon Class – 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Tuesday, Morning Class -9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Tuesday, Afternoon Class – 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Thursday, Morning Class – 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Friday, Morning Class – 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Friday, Afternoon Class – 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm